[ICCR 2024] Survey on the interaction between RTTs and RT software

ICCR 2024 contact at iccr2024.org
Thu May 2 15:14:24 CEST 2024

Dear colleagues,

Natalia Silvis <https://www.iccr2024.org/speakers.html#nataliasilvis>,
one of our invited speakers, made a survey on the interaction between
RTTs and RT software (see attached document). We strongly encourage you
to participate and to spread it as much as possible so that she will
have enough results to communicate in her ICCR talk in July. The link
can be found here:

https://forms.gle/yBJAHDFizTZ3KySu8

Thanks in advance!

David Sarrut & Simon Rit, ICCR 2024 co-chairs