[ICCR 2024] Preliminary program online

ICCR 2024 contact at iccr2024.org
Fri Mar 15 14:34:01 CET 2024

Dear colleagues,

The reviewing process is completed and the contributing authors have
received the notification of acceptance. We have received 265 short
papers which were evaluated by two to three members of the scientific
committee, out of which 118 have been selected for an oral presentation
in addition to 3 keynote speakers
<https://www.creatis.insa-lyon.fr/~baudier/landingPage/iccr_webpage/speakers.html>,
10 invited speakers
<https://www.creatis.insa-lyon.fr/~baudier/landingPage/iccr_webpage/speakers.html>
and 4 teaching lectures.

We have already posted a preliminary program and the detailed program
will be available soon. The registration is already open, don’t wait to
register <https://www.iccr2024.org/registration.html> and plan your trip
<https://www.iccr2024.org/venue.html>.

Thanks again for your participation and we look forward to meeting you
in Lyon in July!

Best regards,
David Sarrut & Simon Rit, ICCR 2024 co-chairs
with subject "unsubscribe".