[ICCR 2024] Full program online

ICCR 2024 contact at iccr2024.org
Mon Apr 8 15:56:08 CEST 2024

Dear colleagues,

We are very excited to announce that the full ICCR2024 program is now
online <https://www.iccr2024.org/schedule.html>. Proffered papers have
been allocated 15 min slots while regular oral presentations will be 12
min (both including questions).

The conference ends Thursday July 11 at noon. It will be followed by a
satellite workshop on explainability of machine/deep learning models for
medical applications, see webpage
<https://www.iccr2024.org/workshop.html> (registration is free but
mandatory).

The guidelines for oral and poster presentations are also available here
<https://www.iccr2024.org/abstract.html>.

A first version of the proceedings will be distributed to ICCR
participants before the conference as a single PDF file. You can now
make minor modifications until June 1 on the submission website,
https://iccr2024.sciencesconf.org. The final proceedings will be
published on HAL <https://hal.science/> in September 2024 after
potential modifications until August 31.

If you want to advertise a job position, please send us an email with a
title and a link or a PDF file, we will post it on a dedicated webpage
<https://www.iccr2024.org/job.html>.

Thanks again for your participation and we look forward to meeting you
in Lyon in July!

Best regards,
David Sarrut & Simon Rit, ICCR 2024 co-chairs
with subject "unsubscribe".